[okfn-discuss] Fwd: JIME Special Issue on Researching open content in education

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Wed May 28 12:17:10 UTC 2008

Many thanks for this Yishay! It looks interesting and I'll try and have
a closer look later in the week.

I've carbon copied this to our okfn-discuss list. Feel free to post
anything like this directly to the list in future, if you are so
inclined. That's what its there for! :-)

Warm regards,

Jonathan