[okfn-discuss] [Fwd: gnowledge.org lab launches a new community portal for knowledge networking]

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Thu Nov 13 00:45:27 UTC 2008

Hi all,

I thought this could be of interest!

J.

-------- Original Message -------

The gnowledge.org <http://gnowledge.org> lab of Homi Bhabha Centre
(HBCSE) launched a new community portal on 31st October 2008 to make
concept maps of all areas of knowledge.  We are beginning with
establishing dependency relations between concepts and activities.  Soon
we will extend the site for TypeMap, PartMap, InteractionMap, ProcessMap
etc.  Soon, a version of SELF Platform will be made that will
automatically create structure of courses based on dependency map.

The site is waiting for community contributions and suggestions at
http://www.gnowledge.org/.

Could you please announce this to your out reach community.
Announcing and linking to http://www.gnowledge.org
<http://www.gnowledge.org/> will be appreciated.
--
Nagarjuna G.