[okfn-discuss] open Milton and Shakespeare XML

Iain Emsley print.crimes at yatterings.com
Sun Nov 23 17:20:59 UTC 2008

Rufus,

I've managed to put together a css file which can be used on the Bosak
XML Shakespeare plays but still ironing out the quirks in it. Out to be
able to upload the file tomorrow (I hope) and we will need to add a line
to the XML files. I'll work on a more stable XSL file to cover plays,
prose and verse.

A quick query on the homepage for open Milton. Are we using a different
set of templates for each site or do we need something more generic
which covers both Shakespeare and Milton or a couple of the lines in the
guide?

For the time line, are we using Microfacts? I've got a nascent one that
I started doing some work with to experiment with Simile which is
available here: http://www.austgate.co.uk/development/nobel.htm. Any use?

Iain