[okfn-discuss] [ok-ox-discuss] Seminar on Scientific Communities

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Sat Nov 29 13:30:35 UTC 2008

This sounds really interesting! I wish I could make it..

If anyone goes it would be great if they could grab contact details
for anyone who's interested in open science, open data in science etc.

We're currently assembling a working group on open data in science
with Peter Murray-Rust, Cameron Neylon and others.

Also would be great to point people to the recent workshop in London,
CKAN for open scientific data, the open science list, and of course,
for anyone based in Oxford, this list!

  http://blog.okfn.org/2008/11/12/after-the-workshop-on-open-scientific-resources/
  http://ckan.net/tag/read/science

I'd love to hear how it goes!