[okfn-discuss] TONIGHT emergent democracy workshop / shoreditch

Josef Davies-Coates josef at uniteddiversity.com
Tue Oct 28 11:42:42 UTC 2008

Hi Charles,

I'm very interested in this stuff (model constitutions, 1 click
organisations etc.) but can't make the meeting tonight (I'm in
Bristol).

Be great to hear about what was discussed though and plug in at a later date.

Myself and my colleagues have done lots of thinking on this. Indeed my
friend Tom did is dissertation on a Virtual Open Organisational
Platform and we've got plans to make this happen for The Hub.

See e.g. http://knowledge.the-hub.net/Groups/hubplus/preliminary-the-hub.net-website/virtualhub/virtualhub

Cheers,

Josef.