[okfn-discuss] OKF main site re-design?

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Mon Sep 1 14:21:41 UTC 2008

I've been talking with various people about rehauling the main OKF site
(okfn.org).

Bits of it need pruning, and I think the whole thing could do with a bit
of re-structuring to make it easier for people to understand what the
OKF is about.

I quite like the idea of a severely pared down main page - perhaps with
a few basic icons (!) linking to main resources, a one line mission
statement, and so on. It would also be great to have a few more useful
things on the site. (E.g. an events calendar - which we've been talking
about for a while..)

What do people think? How should it look? Any suggestions for things to
use? Anyone keen to help?

Jonathan