[okfn-discuss] mapping European OERs

Ahrash Bissell ahrash at creativecommons.org
Tue Sep 30 14:34:43 UTC 2008

Hi again Jarolsaw et al.,

Filtering in the way you describe will be no problem. We are meeting today
to map out the fastest way to get those fields into the form template, and
we will be quickly building out some of the other features which would not
otherwise be possible in a normal wiki. I will send an update later today as
to when you should expect to see the geographic and language fields appear
in the submission form. Note that you can already add any field you want if
you are comfortable with wiki syntax. There are some visualization issues to
work out, but should not be a problem.

Best,

-Ahrash