[okfn-discuss] Fwd: News from CRP: OpenSecrets.org goes OpenData

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Fri Apr 24 13:17:40 UTC 2009

I thought of doing this. Below they say:

  "CRP will continue to offer its data to commercial users for a
negotiable fee."

(I wonder how much income they actually derive from this? I was
speaking to someone at the Young Foundation recently about the value
of a study on how much income non-profits derive from IP rights.)

What do you think are the most compelling reasons for them to remove
NC restrictions?

Jonathan