[okfn-discuss] Fwd: News from CRP: OpenSecrets.org goes OpenData

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Fri Apr 24 13:49:40 UTC 2009

On Fri, Apr 24, 2009 at 2:25 PM, Rob Myers <rob at robmyers.org> wrote:
> On Fri, Apr 24, 2009 at 2:17 PM, Jonathan Gray <jonathan.gray at okfn.org> wrote:
>>
>> (I wonder how much income they actually derive from this? I was
>> speaking to someone at the Young Foundation recently about the value
>> of a study on how much income non-profits derive from IP rights.)
>
> Which study is that? I would be interested to see it.

Unfortunately the study doesn't exist. I was saying how interesting it
would be to have such a study. Especially in relation to the formation
of IP and related policies at Foundations and funding bodies. It would
be wonderful if NESTA might consider doing this.

--
Jonathan Gray

Community Coordinator
The Open Knowledge Foundation