[okfn-discuss] Wikimedia UK AGM, Manchester, Sunday 26th April 2009

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Fri Apr 24 20:18:47 UTC 2009

Hi all,

Just a quick note to say that Wikimedia UK is having their AGM in
Manchester on this Sunday 26th April. Rufus will be there - as will
lots of other people interested in free/open stuff, including:

 * Jo Seddon, Oxford Wikimania
 * Steve Bowbrick, BBC
 * Duncan Harris, Wikipedia for Schools

Its looks like it will be interesting!