[okfn-discuss] OKCon 2010 date + CFP?

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Tue Aug 11 18:32:36 UTC 2009

Hi all,

We've recently been doing some initial planning for OKCon 2010. We're
currently thinking about a date. We usually have OKCon towards the end
of March - but how would people feel about moving it into April?

Also, we've already got a research CFP (thanks to Sören Auer!) at:

  http://wiki.okfn.org/okcon/2010/cfp

We wondered whether we should circulate our general CFP separately, or
whether we can circulate them both on one announce, but perhaps with
different sections/URLs? Our feeling is it would be best to do this as
a single announce.

Finally if anyone else would like to be on the OKCon 2010 organising
committee, please don't hesitate to let us know!

  http://wiki.okfn.org/okcon/2010

--
Jonathan Gray

Community Coordinator