[okfn-discuss] Art/Artist/Gallery/Show Datasets

N.L.Scantlebury N.L.Scantlebury at open.ac.uk
Mon Dec 7 09:21:39 UTC 2009

Hi all
JISC Legal have an excellent service if you want to contact them for advice.
I agree that the notion of 'profiteering' is an interesting one. After all without all those fantastic endowments from organizations like the Hewlett etc then a lot of the OER outputs wouldn't have been achieved...and their money sure didn't originate on trees!

Non
http://www.jisclegal.ac.uk/