[okfn-discuss] IRC meeting tonight (2009-02-25): from 1830 GMT on irc.oftc.net#okfn

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Wed Feb 25 09:01:15 UTC 2009

Just a reminder that another of our regular Wednesday evening IRC
meetups takes place tonight from 1830 *GMT* onwards on the #okfn
channel at oftc.net.

You can connect via a standard irc client or using the mibbit web
client available at:

 <http://ur1.ca/4fh>

If anyone's got anything they'd like to discuss, propose or work on,
please drop in! (Among other things we're planning another CKAN
package party and putting the finishing touches to OKCon).