[okfn-discuss] Fwd: [open-gov] New Open Government Data project in the Netherlands

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Tue Jan 13 16:02:54 UTC 2009

This looks interesting...

J.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ton Zijlstra <ton.zijlstra at gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Jan 13, 2009 at 2:57 PM
Subject: [open-gov] New Open Government Data project in the Netherlands
To: Open Government <open-government at googlegroups.com>

 Hi all,

I'm new to this list....so a short introduction. My name is Ton and I
am an independent consultant. I work on project around knowledge work,
learning and social media.
Together with a colleague we've just started a project that may be of
interest to some of you. Open Government Data is a project initiated
by the Ministry for the Interior in the Netherlands, part of a much
broader programme on transparant government. We've been asked to help
open up government data sources for free use by citizens and
organisations. A bit more on the project can be found in my blog at
http://www.zylstra.org/blog/archives/2009/01/open_government.html

best,

Ton

Ton Zijlstra