[okfn-discuss] Fwd: EU declaration on public services 2.0

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Mon Jul 13 10:05:33 UTC 2009

There's currently a poll for ideas on a declaration on public services:

  http://eups20.uservoice.com/pages/15029-policy-recommendations-for-public-services-2-0

There's an item for 'free government data', which might be of interest
to people here:

  http://eups20.uservoice.com/pages/15029-policy-recommendations-for-public-services-2-0/suggestions/172244-free-government-data

Jonathan