[okfn-discuss] Ideas for OKCon 2010?

Joseph Seddon joseph.seddon at wikimedia.org.uk
Tue Jul 14 23:48:15 UTC 2009

Wikimedia UK are very interested in getting involved with the OKCon,
possibly becoming partners with OKFN in the running of the conference if you
 guys were interested, or to whatever level of involvement you feel is best.

 There is a possibility of financial support depending on how successful our
 first annual fundraiser is but I wouldn't want to give any gaurentees.

 Any feedback, comments or ideas?

 Seddon