[okfn-discuss] tracking members, subscriptions, volunteers and CiviCRM

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Fri Jul 17 09:26:08 UTC 2009

Just to pick up this thread - I wonder whether CiviCRM could be used
to track project and working group membership? At a glance it looks
like the 'groups' feature could do this.

It would be a nice way of having a pubilc profile for all of those
interested in the OKF - showing which kinds of projects/areas they are
interested in. Can't figure out from the demo the extent to which
users can view other users (publicly viewable) details? Does anyone
know?

Best wishes,

Jonathan

--