[okfn-discuss] Where could OKFN use some free design work?

Becky Hogge becky.hogge at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 10:14:55 UTC 2009

Hi

ThinkPublic, who are a young design agency that work mainly in the
public sector, run a programme for design students called The Real
Work Experience, which connects design students with public service
providers and non-profits who need free design work.

It's been said in the past that OKFN could benefit from some design
input, so I spoke to ThinkPublic and they've agreed to post an ad on
their service for OKFN. They want a short job spec they can post out
to their network.

What are our priorities for design work at OKFN? Is there a short,
discrete project where we could ask for design help from a student?

Any suggestions glady received.

Cheers

Becky