[okfn-discuss] Logos for CKAN

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Mon Jun 15 18:14:38 UTC 2009

My preference is for the Golden Measurement too! (Says Rufus who
missed this first time round)

* I think it would be best if we combined the version with "ckan" in
the box and one with the full text to the right (that way we could
split the logo having the box only for small stuff the full text for
big stuff).

* I prefer red/yellow coloured to the blue/green version.

Rufus

PS: a big thank-you to Jef and Karin for doing these

PPS: can we get source files?