[okfn-discuss] Logos for CKAN

Thorsten Glaser tg at mirbsd.de
Tue Jun 16 11:42:31 UTC 2009

Rufus Pollock dixit:

>My preference is for the Golden Measurement too! (Says Rufus who
>missed this first time round)
>
>* I think it would be best if we combined the version with "ckan" in
>the box and one with the full text to the right (that way we could
>split the logo having the box only for small stuff the full text for
>big stuff).

Same here, didn’t see it at first. I’m for the Golden Measurement
variant, combined as above, but the pure greyscale version. The
colour variants hurt both – admittedly, the red/yellow one not as
much, but still quite some.

The Origami Box looks nice but would lose on reproduction due to
its very thin lines, much more so than the Golden Measurement.

I also like CKAN64, but don’t think it associates with CKAN enough.

Just my 0.025 € (damn the inflation),
//mirabilos
existence.		-- Coywolf Qi Hunt