[okfn-discuss] INSPIRE directive consultation up for comments

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Fri May 22 12:47:37 UTC 2009

2009/5/21 Jo Walsh <jo at frot.org>:
> dear all,
>
> On Tue, May 19, 2009 at 7:19 PM, Rufus Pollock <rufus.pollock at okfn.org> wrote:
>> Just to update from discussion off-list: Jo has very kindly
>> volunteered to draft something which we'll submit with ORG and anyone
>> else who'd like to sign on.
>
> Well, here is what I thought was worth writing down:
> http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dctb97jj_10hp6nxgd4

Looks great Jo and thanks for doing the legwork. If you want the url
for the Models of Public Sector Information Paper it's:

<http://www.berr.gov.uk/files/file45136.pdf>

You can also look the bibliography of that if you are looking for
additional papers. That said consultation response often seem more
about just registering your opinion (not getting into an academic
debate ...).