[okfn-discuss] guide to resources

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Thu May 28 19:25:42 UTC 2009

2009/5/28 James Casbon <casbon at gmail.com>:
> Is there an overview of the various mailing lists, websites, etc
> somewhere?  There are quite a few lists, websites, repositories and
> more, and I'm trying to get my head around what goes where.

Good question!

> We have this for lists:
>
> This for projects:
> http://www.okfn.org/projects
>
> But repos, etc?  Would also be easier if we had a list of okfn

In general repos are attached to particular projects and you can find
that info on the project page on the okfn.org site (linked from the
projects/ page).

This however isn't a list. We do have an activity aggregator at:
<http://activity.okfn.org/> which lists (most) of our main projects
tracs (see [1] for source config).

If this is not sufficient I can provide a proper list.

> specific mailing lists (not all those hosted on lists.okfn.org).

The majority of those mailing lists (other than wsfii and fc-uk) are
OKFN projects.

Rufus

[1]:<http://www.okfn.org/sysadmin/svn/trunk/aggregator/activity.okfn.org/config.ini>