[okfn-discuss] Supporters Drive Email

Michael Holloway michael at openrightsgroup.org
Fri May 29 11:40:30 UTC 2009

Brief feedback :)

Pledgebank is good for publicity and a sense of action but it can be
tricky to then move the people across to paypal / BACS. Or at least
that's been tricky with ORG, so maybe worth some thought to getting
people signed up to a payment mechanism at the same time.

Also, £5 per month is modest and some will be willing to give more.
Indeed the aim of 100 supporters seems modest too.