[okfn-discuss] Governance and structure of the Open Knowledge Foundation and its activities

Claudia Mueller-Birn clmb at cs.cmu.edu
Tue Nov 24 02:53:39 UTC 2009

Hi Rufus,

Thanks for your comments.  I just had a look again on the Website, and I am going to propose some improvements ... not tonight ...But another quick question about the general organizational structure of OKF. At the moment the OKFoundation is working in the UK, but is there any possibility to, well how I name it, have subsidiaries, oh yes, like Wikipedia? In every country is another non-profit. Maybe it make sense just because of fund-raising... ?!?!

What do you think?

:::Claudia