[okfn-discuss] Date for OKCon 2010 (proposed): Saturday 24th April 2010

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Fri Oct 16 12:15:59 UTC 2009

Having seen people's preferences for dates on the doodle poll [1] I'd
like to propose the following date for OKCon 2010:

**Saturday 24th April 2010**

Anyone with problems with this please say as soon as possible as we'd
like to go ahead and confirm venue bookings and send out the announce.

This was the tied-best date and Saturdays are generally a lot better
than Sundays from a travel and general logistics point of view.

[1]: http://doodle.com/ee8zhxnxgiv6xh5i