[okfn-discuss] More CKAN Webpages

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Tue Sep 22 19:14:03 UTC 2009

Dear Thierry,

That's great. It already looks like some people have been
adding/editing packages as a result.

We are also just about to release a new "Groups" feature to CKAN which
will make it possible for collect together packages into "groups"
(these groups being controlled by their owners -- unlike with tags
which can be applied by anyone to any package). This may be good for a
situation like this where one could create a specific linguistics
group.