[okfn-discuss] Translation to Portuguese

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Thu Apr 8 15:00:00 UTC 2010

Dear Pedro,

We'd be delighted to have your assistance in translating the Open
Knowledge Definition into Portuguese! Please send this to my colleague
Daniel (in carbon copy) once you have something.

Regarding other collaborations, what areas of open knowledge are you
interested in? For ideas of things you might be able to get involved
with you may wish to see our project and working group pages:

http://wiki.okfn.org/wg
http://okfn.org/projects

All the best,

Jonathan

P.S. Apologies for brevity - I've injured my hand so typing is slower
than usual!