[okfn-discuss] Open Knowledge Scotland, May 13th, 3-7pm, Edinburgh

Jo Walsh jo at frot.org
Thu Apr 8 15:12:18 UTC 2010

On 08/04/2010 15:52, Jonathan Gray wrote:
> Hey Jo!
>
> It would be great if you could pop a quick post about this on the OKF
> blog if you have a chance!

Yes, I'm happy to find out that the Head of Information Services at
Scottish Government has offered a lightning talk, as has the Map
Librarian at the National Library of Scotland, and the local OSM massive
will descend. Jordan's old colleagues at SCRIPT, Charlotte Waelde and
Andres Guadamuz, offer an Open Data Licensing Clinic.

So i am starting really to look forward to it, I'll try to make a quick
bloggage this evening.

cheers,

jo