[okfn-discuss] Open Data in Archaeology working group

Stefano Costa stefano.costa at okfn.org
Sun Apr 11 13:58:20 UTC 2010

Dear all,
this is just a very brief e-mail to inform everybody about the working
group on Open Data in Archaeology. The working group was started in
January, and it is international in scope and audience.

A few weeks ago I had a chance to meet Prodromos Tsiavos and I found out
that he wasn't aware of this initiative, so I'm trying to repair and
make sure that everyone in the OKF community is informed. If you are an
archaeologist, or work with archaeologists, you might want to join us
and contribute your experience or needs to the ongoing activity.

Learn more at:
      * http://wiki.okfn.org/wg/archaeology
      * http://blog.okfn.org/2010/02/25/open-data-in-archaeology/

Ciao,
Stefano

--
Stefano Costa

Coordinator, Working Group on Open Data in Archaeology
http://wiki.okfn.org/wg/archaeology
The Open Knowledge Foundation
http://www.okfn.org