[okfn-discuss] Proposal for OKCon session/discussion: technologies to support the collaborative development of data

John Bywater john.bywater at appropriatesoftware.net
Fri Apr 16 11:31:48 UTC 2010

[resending]

I could offer an explanation of the changeset system we're developing to
pull, merge, update, commit, push, moderate (and so on) edited changes
to CKAN packages in a collaboration of CKAN instances. It's basically
working now so a demo would be possible. The basic changeset system is
also fairly general, so it could be useful in other situations.

John