[okfn-discuss] Final OKCon Preparations

Ben O'Steen bosteen at gmail.com
Mon Apr 19 20:29:20 UTC 2010

Just an FYI,  I've got an hd flipcam and a reasonably proper tripod which I
can bring if that might help with the documentation side of things.

Ben

On Apr 19, 2010 8:45 PM, "Rufus Pollock" <rufus.pollock at okfn.org> wrote:

Dear All,

OKCon is soon arriving and there's some final preparations to be done!

 * Print large (3-5m+) Canvas'y banner saying: "OKCon: The Open
Knowledge Conference"
 * Print copy of programme and print out A4 (and A3?) copies
 * Volunteers to help with setup, the door, A/V etc -- if you're
interested please email Sara (in cc)
 * Is there anyone who could help with "documentation" esp. videos and
photos
 * Offers of sofa-space for people who need it -
<http://wiki.okfn.org/okcon/2010/crashspace>
 * Probably more I haven't thought of ...

 If anyone could help with these please let us know or drop a line in
the ticket:

<http://knowledgeforge.net/okfn/tasks/ticket/325>