[okfn-discuss] Final OKCon Preparations

Thomas Dalton thomas.dalton at gmail.com
Wed Apr 21 16:07:11 UTC 2010

On 21 April 2010 17:00, Sara Wingate Gray <sara.gray at okfn.org> wrote:
> Thomas: what time do you think you will be able to help record sessions
> also?

I will arrive before the event starts and leave after it finishes and
can film (or let someone else film with my camera) the whole time,
pretty much. I will concentrate on Wikimedia stuff, but while there is
no Wikimedia stuff going on, I'm happy to document other parts of the
event. I won't have a tripod, though, because something has come up
meaning I'll be coming to London a couple of days early and can't
carry a tripod around with me (and I have nowhere to store it, since
I'll be spending each night in a different place). I'll try and bring
a mini-tripod that can go on a table or something, but no promises.