[okfn-discuss] OKF vimeo account

Jo Walsh jo at frot.org
Mon Apr 26 20:17:55 UTC 2010

dear all,

I made a Vimeo account for OKF and am starting to put the bits of OKCon
video I ended up with there - 2 hours including the State of the Nation
session from Ben O'Steen's flipcam and a smaller amount from my own.

I'm planning to upgrade this account for a month so that we can upload a
greater volume of videos including HD - i basically blew the weekly free
bandwidth allocation on just one, Rufus' "State of the Open Knowledge
Foundation" talk - which is mostly just pictures of slides ...

http://vimeo.com/11220474

If anyone thinks that an alternate provider to Vimeo would be better
please let me know quite soon, I see it has non-commercial constraint
clause on its video provision is that an issue, (does this still apply
to the subscribed account? what is the thinking going on there?)

If you took OKCon video and would like to upload it then please email me
and i'll add your address to the account.

Thanks everyone for OKCon especially Sara

cheers,

jo