[okfn-discuss] Nearly there on new okfn website: http://staging.okfn.org

Stefanie Doll stefanie.doll at okfn.org
Thu Aug 12 08:42:26 UTC 2010

Hi all,

I just want to give you a quick update on how the work on the website is
proceeding.

We did some layout changes again and we're getting close to the point
where we can start to add Content.

Next, we will move the installation from the testing server to the
actual server, import the content from the old website, set up the Blog
Network and create user accounts for the new Website.

Also Ian Ibbotson from the Open Heritage WG would like to set up a blog
for the OH WG in the Network as soon as everything is up and running.
If any other WG / Project would like to do the same, please let us know!

Best, Stefie

Stefanie Doll

Muskauer Straße 23

10997 Berlin