[okfn-discuss] New OKFN website is now live

Stefanie Doll stefanie.doll at okfn.org
Tue Aug 17 12:29:06 UTC 2010

Hello everybody,

the new website http://okfn.org is now live!
We also enabled the blog network, so we can set up subpages for working
groups and projects.
If you want one for your WG or Project, please add your name, email and
the name of the Workinggroup/ Project at the top of the pad
http://okfnpad.org/okfn-website.

There are still a lot of things to do and we need some help to get
everything working.
If you're interested in helping out, email me or put your name& email on
the pad at http://okfnpad.org/okfn-website and we'll create an account
for you.
You can find a list of the thigs to do/ fix at the bottom of this email.

Thanks, Stefie

--------------------------

Stefanie Doll
Muskauer Straße 23
10997 Berlin

----------------------------

1. Have a media/press page with link to logo and contact details  (done,
needs some more content)
2. P3 Full set of icons for the front page (90x90px or smaller) ...
(some will already be done)
3. P2 Footer content
4. P3 Migrate old geo content into wordpress - /var/www/okfn.org/geo in
sysadmin repo
5. P3 Migrate old wsfii content into wordpress - /var/www/okfn.org/wsfii
in sysadmin repo
6. P2? Create working groups page and add content?
7. P1 Recreate /calendar/ page using wpng widget
8. P1 Activity page or sidebar widget
10. P1 turn off comments and pingbacks on *all* pages
11. P3 Handle migration (or otherwise ...) or fcd and iai wikis
12. Bug: html title tag only seems to have page name
13. Change to following #okfn
14. Recaptcha on signup page not working (as a result have disabled
general signup due to endless spamming)