[okfn-discuss] OKCon 2011 in Berlin?

Daniel Dietrich daniel.dietrich at okfn.org
Fri Dec 17 15:29:48 UTC 2010

Hi all,

after juggling back and forth with possible dates and locations for next years OKCon, I consider this to be a good proposal:

OKCon 2011 in Berlin

Date:		30th June & 1st July
Location:	Kalkscheune - www.kalkscheune.de

I could not find competitive events / conferences at that date. Please let us know if you know of any events that oppose to choose this date.

What do people think? I think it would be good to agree on data and venue soon to get the preparations started. http://de.okfnpad.org/okcon2011

All the best
Daniel