[okfn-discuss] Community.okfn.org

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Tue Feb 2 12:32:59 UTC 2010

Dear all,

As you know the Open Knowledge Foundation is a community-driven
organisation. For a while we've been thinking about how we can
re-design the OKF site to better reflect this community [1]. In
particular we would like to make it easier for people to see who is
out there, what they are interested in, what they are working on, and
so on.

To this end we've been started working on community.okfn.org:

  http://community.okfn.org/

This currently uses Drupal + CiviCRM. Any thoughts, suggestions or
help would be most welcome!

[1] http://wiki.okfn.org/Vision and http://wiki.okfn.org/WebsiteRedesign/

--
Jonathan Gray