[okfn-discuss] Is It Open launch and demo

John Bywater john.bywater at appropriatesoftware.net
Sat Feb 20 15:54:13 UTC 2010

Hi Peter,

Peter Murray-Rust wrote:
> I shall be demoing IsItOpen today (ca 2000 UK time)  - there will be 100,000
> watching streaming video - and I've sent off some requests which have been
> answered. Unfortunately the server apears to be playing up and I don't want
> to demo HTTP errors. Sorry to mail the list but if anyone is involved with
> IIO or can contact those in charge of the server can they do so? (If it's
> just my problem please let me know).

I'm sorry to hear you've been having trouble. I've just checked over all
the stories which were implemented in the last iteration and everything
appears in order from here.

http://www.isitopendata.org/enquiry/view/98a89b29-9d3e-4d55-89c7-dfdd9f76873a/

What did find to be broken? What were you trying to do when you saw
errors? I've made a lot of changes recently to the software system (all
of which were put into production on Thursday evening), but I don't have
responsibility for the execution of the isitopendata.org service (so I
can't switch it off and on again :-)).

J.