[okfn-discuss] russian translation of OKD

Maxim Dubinin sim at gis-lab.info
Mon Feb 22 04:30:57 UTC 2010

Dear John,

thank you for puting my translation of OKD online. Can I ask that
a link to http://gis-lab.info will be added to my name the same way it
was added for example to Swedish translation: http://www.opendefinition.org/okd/svenska/

Our community is working to making open data and we'd appreciate some
additional visibility.

Thanks.

Maxim