[okfn-discuss] Lingoes Project

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Sun Jan 10 10:48:33 UTC 2010

Thanks for your email! I now understand the name - and glad to hear
you are starting an OKF in Pakistan. :-)

I wonder whether you'd consider putting the content under, e.g.,
either CC-BY or CC-BY-SA or using a license for data such as those at:

  http://www.opendatacommons.org/

Also might you be interested in translating the Open Knowledge
Definition (OKD) into Urdu or other Pakistani languages?

  http://opendefinition.org/

Best wishes,

Jonathan

--