[okfn-discuss] Fwd: EPSRC: Transport Grand Challenge: Travel behaviour, habits and practice - call for sandpit participants

Peter Murray-Rust pm286 at cam.ac.uk
Wed Jul 7 12:23:23 UTC 2010

I'm flagging this as just possibly something where OKF could make a serious
contribution. It won't be easy - I am part of a chemistry Grand Challenge
and there is relatively little funding though there are workshops, sandpits,
etc.. My eligibility for this is on the edge but if anyone really felt that
OKF could make a contribution I'd be happy to see if I could apply for the
meeting. I'd see a mixture of Open Transport info, Where does my money go,
clever mashups, Open Bibliography and who knows what else. If there's anyone
in OKF who is elegible to apply for EPSRC funding then I'm happy to hand
over.

It is likely to be highly competitive.