[okfn-discuss] Master's in Open Knowledge?

Sören Auer auer at informatik.uni-leipzig.de
Mon Mar 8 13:33:32 UTC 2010

On 08.03.2010 12:10, uta at minha.de wrote:
> without success I have searched for master's programmes that center
> around open knowledge - as a philosophical idea, as a political and
> technological practice, as an economic factor. Does anyone of you know
> of a university (wherever) that offers such a thing?

We are running the master studies program for working professionals
“Content- and Media Engineering” at Leipzig School of Media [1], which
is related, but not limited to Open Knowledge. Its also rather IT
focused and less philosopical/political and in German. You can find more
information at:

http://www.leipzigschoolofmedia.de/master-content-and-media-engineering/

Best,

Sören