[okfn-discuss] EuroScipy abstract submission deadline extended

Gael Varoquaux gael.varoquaux at normalesup.org
Sat May 15 22:40:12 UTC 2010

Given that we have been able to turn on registration only very late, the
EuroScipy conference committee is extending the deadline for abstract
submission for the 2010 EuroScipy conference.

On Thursday May 20th, at midnight Samoa time, we will turn off the
abstract submission on the conference site. Up to then, you can modify
the already-submitted abstract, or submit new abstracts.

We are very much looking forward to your submissions to the conference.

Gaël Varoquaux
Nicolas Chauvat

--

EuroScipy 2010 is the annual conference for scientists using Python. It
will be held July 8-11 2010, in ENS, Paris, France.

Links:
Conference website: http://www.euroscipy.org/conference/euroscipy2010
Call for papers: http://www.euroscipy.org/card/euroscipy2010_call_for_papers
Practical information: http://www.euroscipy.org/card/euroscipy2010_practical_information