[okfn-discuss] OKCon 2011 in Berlin?

Nicholas Weber nmweber at illinois.edu
Wed Nov 3 00:09:56 UTC 2010

Is there a general date or date range that you're looking at?

On Tue, Nov 2, 2010 at 10:58 AM, Daniel Dietrich
<daniel.dietrich at okfn.org>wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I love the idea and will help to make it happen.
>
> Daniel
>

> On 01.11.2010, at 12:08, Jonathan Gray wrote:
>
> > I created a pad for this here:
> >
> > http://okcon.okfnpad.org/okcon2011
> >
> > If anyone is interested in helping out/organising, please add your
> > name above! ;-)
> >
> > On Mon, Nov 1, 2010 at 3:31 AM, Claudia Muller-Birn <clmb at cs.cmu.edu>
> wrote:
> >> Hi Jo,
> >>
> >> I'd be my pleasure to help again especially because I am returning to
> Berlin pretty soon :)
> >>
> >> Claudia

> involved in several cheerful conversations about holding OKCon in Berlin
> rather than in London in 2011 - as a kind of launch party for the German
> open data networks - a recognition that Germany is a serious centre of
> gravity for open data in Europe - and for fun!

> plans afoot (lots of choice of venues, including prospect of using c-base
> for workshops / hack sessions around the event.)

> wiki pages, circulating CFPs, that sort of thing?

> > --
> > Jonathan Gray
> >
> > Community Coordinator
> > The Open Knowledge Foundation
> > http://blog.okfn.org
> >
> > http://twitter.com/jwyg
> > http://identi.ca/jwyg

Nic Weber
Research Assistant - Center for Informatics Research in Science and
Scholarship
Ph.D Student - Graduate School of Library and Information Science
University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign