[okfn-discuss] FW: Open government data survey

William Waites ww at eris.okfn.org
Tue Nov 9 14:32:10 UTC 2010

Apologies for cross-posting...

----- Forwarded message from Michael Hausenblas <michael.hausenblas at deri.org> -----

Date: Tue, 09 Nov 2010 14:25:51 +0000
From: Michael Hausenblas <michael.hausenblas at deri.org>
Subject: Open government data survey
To: W3C eGov IG <public-egov-ig at w3.org>

All,

We are currently circulating a survey aimed at people interested in open
government data [1]. This is part of the LOD2 project [2], a significant
part of which is focused on creating free and open source tools and services
to make it easier to find and reuse open government data.

If you are interested in government information (whether as a publisher,
producer, re-user or consumer) we'd be very grateful for 10-15 minutes of
your time to let us know about what you would like to see from the
technology we are developing. You can find the survey at:

 http://survey.lod2.eu

We'd also very much appreciate any help in forwarding this to relevant
colleagues, with suggestions for people we should send this to, and for any
blogging/tweeting to make sure as many potentially interested people as
possible have the opportunity to respond! The survey will be open until the
17th December 2010.

If you have any questions or issues about the survey please don't hesitate
to contact my colleague Martin Kaltenböck (m.kaltenboeck at semantic-web.at).

Cheers,
      Michael

[1] http://opengovernmentdata.org/