[okfn-discuss] OKCon 2011 in Berlin?

Jo Walsh jo at frot.org
Sun Oct 31 19:00:19 UTC 2010

dear all,

While visiting Berlin around the COMMUNIA and LOD2 meetings, I was
involved in several cheerful conversations about holding OKCon in Berlin
rather than in London in 2011 - as a kind of launch party for the German
open data networks - a recognition that Germany is a serious centre of
gravity for open data in Europe - and for fun!

I wonder if there's been any more of this conversation, if there are
plans afoot (lots of choice of venues, including prospect of using
c-base for workshops / hack sessions around the event.)

Is there anything interested parties can help with - putting together
wiki pages, circulating CFPs, that sort of thing?

jo