[okfn-discuss] Building the (Open) Data Ecosystem

Mr. Puneet Kishor punkish at eidesis.org
Wed Apr 6 13:51:39 UTC 2011

(top reply)

Ben,

What a great article. Dunno why, but it really brings to mind the following I read yesterday (in some strange way, both articles pull the same strings in my heart)

[http://blog.wilshipley.com/2011/04/success-and-farming-vs-mining.html]

As scientists, are we going to be farmers, or miners?

--
Puneet Kishor http://punkish.org
Research http://carbonmodel.org