[okfn-discuss] OGD2011 - 1st Open Government Data Conference in Austria takes place in June 2011

m.kaltenboeck at semantic-web.at m.kaltenboeck at semantic-web.at
Tue Apr 19 16:19:57 UTC 2011

Dear all (and sorry for cross posting),

I would like to announce the OGD2011 - the 1st Open Government Data Conference in Austria
taking place on 16 of June 2011 in Vienna.

When: 16 June 2011, 09.00am to 06.00pm CET
Where: Palais Strudlhof, 1090 Vienna, Austria

Who: We have set up an interesting programme of national and international open data experts
(as e.g. John Sheridan (UK), Katleen Janssen (BEL), Christof Tschohl (AUT), Ton Zijlstra (NL),
Speakers of the Austrian cities of Vienna and Linz - where open data portals will be launched
in May and September 2011, and many more)

Everybody who is interested in Open Government Data is very welcome!!

See programme: http://www.ogd2011.at/konferenz/programm
See speakers: http://www.ogd2011.at/konferenz/speaker

All informations for OGD2011 available here: http://www.ogd2011.at
(Sorry all information is only available in German language as it
is a German speaking conference)

So everyone who is interested in this event and always wanted to go to Vienna
in June (what is a really good time to go to Vienna) join us at the conference
and register today.

AND: here comes a possibility for a free conference ticket: write a 1 pager of your motivation
and activities in the area of open (government) data and why you would like to
come to the OGD2011 conference and send it to: ogd at semantic-web.at

Details (in German language too): http://www.ogd2011.at/kartenverkauf/freikarten

We would be happy to welcome people from the open data community in Vienna in June
and it would also be great if you could spread the information about the OGD2011
into the world - many thanks in advance for your support in this!

Best regards and I am looking forward to seeing you in June 2011 in Vienna - Martin

--
| Martin Kaltenböck, CMC
| Managing Director - Semantic Web Company (SWC)
| Lerchenfelder Guertel 43, A - 1160 Vienna, Austria
| Tel +43.1.402 12 35 - 25 | Fax +43.1.402 12 35 - 22

COMPANY INFORMATION
| http://www.semantic-web.at
| http://blog.semantic-web.at
| http://www.ogd2011.at