[okfn-discuss] Geolocator

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Fri Apr 22 13:33:54 UTC 2011

On 22 April 2011 14:15, Lucy Chambers <lucy.chambers at okfn.org> wrote:
> Hi All,

We've now got a new more general Community Dashboard idea:

<http://ideas.okfn.org/ideas/100/a-community-dashboard-for-the-open-knowledge-foundation-okfn>

If you have a moment please take a look and add your suggestions and comments!

> We have started to create a map showing members' location data. If you
[...]

I'm thinking of the members map as a first part of the dashboard.
After a late-night hack session we have, as Lucy reports, a basic
implementation:

<http://okfn.org/dashboard/>

We'd love to have help improving this (both map and dashboard
generally) so if you are interested in bit of data scraping and
javascripting please just ping okfn-help and we can plan tasks! [1]

Rufus

[1]: some todos are alraedy in the README, see
<https://bitbucket.org/okfn/okfn-dashboard/src>