[okfn-discuss] More on Google Maps

Maurizio Napolitano napo at fbk.eu
Tue Apr 26 14:16:00 UTC 2011

Il 26/04/2011 15:31, Rufus Pollock ha scritto:
> On 25 April 2011 08:48, William Waites<ww at styx.org>  wrote:
>> Maurizio, this is brilliant! Thank you very much for doing it!
>
> Yes it really is! Thanks so much Maurizio -- we should probably coin a
> new badget/achievement [1] just for this e.g. 'Community Contribution'
>
> [1]: http://okfn.org/achievements

Ok!
This is'nt a problem we must only add the information in the json file
and ... later think a possible kind of rappresentation.
For example:
OKFN logo on the map (with differents dimension to rappresent the number
of people behind the point) and, on the click, picture of the people and
relative icon or ... differents layers for each group of people

... maybe is better if i continue this discussion in another ML :)

>> * [2011-04-22 23:36:53 +0200] Maurizio Napolitano<napo at fbk.eu>  écrit:
>>
>> ] i forgot to add a link with the test
>> ] http://de.straba.us/okfn-dashboard/
>
> Now deployed in all its glory here: